The holiday season is a great time for reflection. It is a time to look back on all your challenges and accomplishments in the past year. It is also a good time to connect and reconnect with those people you love. And, it is the time to reflect on those relationships, decisions and life choices that need reconsideration.
Here are some guiding questions to help you with the process.
- Do the people I love and value know how much I love and value them? If not, what can I do to make sure that happens?
- Am I dedicating enough time and energy to those things in my life that I value? If not, what changes can I make to create more alignment between my values/passions and time/energy spent?
- Are there relationships and life choices which are no longer working for me? If so, what can I do to let go of what is not working and work toward creating what will?
- Do I have the courage to make the changes I need to create a life filled with purpose, passion and contribution to others? If not, what resources can I draw from to help me live life more courageously?
- What support system to I need to create in order to make powerful choices and take action?
- How can I continue to grow and heal? Do I need to get help in order to do so? Remember, we can’t always do it alone.
- Am I committed to creating transformational relationships? If so, what do I have in place that helps keep my commitment and momentum alive?
Take the time over the holidays to reflect. Be open to what you discover. And remember, I’m here to help you create the life you choose.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a safe and happy New Year.
P.S. I will be taking some time off to reflect and restore as well. I will be away from the office until Monday January 4th.
P.S.S. If you or someone you know needs help with creating strong and intimate relationships as well as a life that feels fulfilling, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help. I provide personalized counseling and coaching. Take advantage of the opportunity to receive the support and guidance you deserve. You don’t need to wait. You can begin the process today.
About me: www.julieorlov.com/about
About The Pathway to Love at-home program: www.julieorlov.com/pathway-to-love
About your relationship: Get your Free Relationship Assessment Quiz at www.julieorlov.com/quiz